Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #191
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome back Lancelot~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Happy to hear you had a great time in the keys [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Here's the morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img]

  2. #192
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Good morning
    Still got computer problem
    working on it

  3. #193
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Shatterday ! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    I'm off to the : Beach Baby [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Beach Baby [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    4 a little fun in the Sun [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] ...

    Have a great Weekend...Warriors !!!

  4. #194
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a great day for sure!

  5. #195
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Lancelot and Charlie and NYJ. I'm still having my computer problem but I am speeding things up by working off line and then pasting my message here. It's better than the way it was 4 sure.
    I have the same problem on other boards and on ebay but it is worse here than anywhere. Go figure!?!?

    Have a happy Sunday everyone!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #196
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good monday morning. Nice to have a vaca day today
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #197
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Monday morning everyone and welcome to the <font size=1>w*rking</font> week.
    Such is life, eh?
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #198
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Come one! Come all!
    It's humpday and time to celebrate
    with a cup of coffee or something.
    Have a most wonderous day ya all!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #199
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about a cup of Nyquil~ Hey you all,sorry I haven't been posting, I've been sick for over a week now with a cold. I gotta run for now. Maybe I can post a little more tonite. NewYorkJettster~

  10. #200
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Sorry to hear you've been sick NYJ! I've been a little under the weather too. Still w*rking but the weekend will be very welcome!
    My computer is still sick too and I can't even browse ebay.
    What is going on?
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic